Yoga means Union. OM is the sound containing the entire Universe, the vibration that brings everything together. Sometimes, all it takes is a little, gentle reminder that we’re all a part of the OM, and the Universe.
A great way to invoke the power of OM into your practice is by simply having a symbol somewhere around you or on you, making you bring your attention back to it whenever your mind starts wandering. Let’s all unite together to call for a deeper change in our nation and our world.
Look closer! We brought the symbolic essence of yoga and OM together for your next practice!
When you hit the gym or studio do you want to make a statement and receive a ton of compliments? If so, we have what you need. These leggings will brighten not only your practice but everyone around you too :) These are super soft, stretchy, stylish, durable, vibrant and comfortable leggings. We only use Eco-friendly, non-toxic water based ink for printing. Which also means our high tech printing process makes our colors come through so vibrant and precise. Colors stay crisp and bright wash after wash. These leggings are super comfy to lounge around at home or to wear at your next fitness/yoga session.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from 84% P.E.T (recycled plastic bottles), 16% Spandex Eco
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains and will not loose its stretch.
- Breathable fabric that hugs and moves with your body
- High Elastic waistband that stays-put on your waist no matter how intense your workout
- Moisture Wicking, perfect for hot yoga or intense outdoor fitness, to keep your skin cool
- UPF 40+ protection equivalent to UVB/UVA 40 +
- Quick drying, water proof
- Anti Microbial (anti bacterial)
- Precision-Hand cut and Hand-sewn with passion here in California
Fabric Care: wash in cold water and turn the leggings inside out and always air dry.
Feel Better about your purchase and make a positive impact because we will donate one dollar with every purchase, which plants one tree around the world.
One Dollar= One Tree Planted